Saturday, March 29, 2014

It’s a strange thing when a person asks a question.  Regardless of how easy it may seem to answer the answer can be the resonating point to so much else 

This is my second session and I still don’t know what to make of life coaching.  As of now it still seems to be a great deal of question and answers, in order to clear out the brush: clear, distinct goals, ideas, and agendas.  We asked me a question about how I am feeling?  I am not Bruce Lee, I don’t feel every minutia of a sentence.
The scholar in is me is distracted from what the true message is.  Abui, rephrases and I have to sit, register the sentence as color (I love colors), and then match that color to what I think the correct response is.  BLAH!!!

Abui is good at this.  There are so many banner words and phrases, words that have meanings that are hard to define but cannot be argued, that I use and she nicely peels back to layers of each word or phrase that she may question in order to better understand what I/we are addressing.  As we talk, so many of my goals over-lap and are so inter-twined that there is a ton of unraveling to do.

Once more thoughts, childhood dreams, and all of those unfinished projects are coming to mind.  By this time the session is over and I am off the Feel-Train.  Once more, I realize that I have and continue to have so much that I want to do in life and that I only started it in 2012: enter panic attack 498,527,356.01.


I knock the feelings of overwhelming anxiety away because I have more homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment