Sunday, May 25, 2014

This week is about working out 3 time a week, walking twice a week and the hardest parts yet; leaving space in between my food.  (And she said that Mio was okay even with the nasty Aspartame in it).

People make It seem as though working out is an easy thing, but after years of struggling, I can honestly say, that is about talking one’s self into it and fighting for that time as is it is about the motivation

This thing about leveling the mountains on my plate has been easier than I thought.  However, creating some space on the plate has been challenging because after eating I am hungry and so I am dragging around my water.  Every time I feel hungry I drink which is helping with water intake. This is a battle.

The application for the cell phone is working well enough, even though it isn’t perfect, but it’s about a 90% suitable for my needs.  Meanwhile Abui has me using her Metamophose application, which I am still trying wrap my brain around, because she KNOWS if I did the workout or not.  I know that I could lie about it and all but… yeah I can’t… or can I?  I could be then that would make a mockery of her time and mine, next thing you know the streets are paved with jam and only children and animals are happy.  We all lose.


The major question she asked me for next week: what does it mean to be a Black female in the (rural) South…

No comments:

Post a Comment