Saturday, May 3, 2014

Finally! I get to get back to me!  Most of the boxes are emptied, and organized.  I just need to work on office area, and get some storage.  (Still poor and jobless, because the lady I thought that I was going to work for, couldn’t afford to pay me).


I talk to Abui about everything, talking the way I do at a fifteen-miles a minute” Caribbean-California-Kami pace.  Abui listens, occasionally reminding me to slow down because I for some reason these days skip words, reverse phrases.  I’m a mess.  Again she handles it all.  After about 20 minutes of my detox-vent, we get down to business.  How to get me looking fitness model awesome…


We are closing in on the New Year, for this life-coaching thing and me it means a completely different location, job, house, outlook, and approach.


She emails me foot strengthening exercises that I am to do because I still hobble a great deal, but I function better than I did before the 30 Day Leg Challenge.  In addition she has me do this weird thing called a Summation, I personal summary of what personal definition for words mean.  For example, Health has many different meanings, depending on the industry and person.  Abui wanted to know my personal definitions for the above word and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment