Sunday, June 29, 2014

I was supposed to have worked out yesterday but I had some house cleaning that took over the day, so by the time I went to pick Lance up, I was tired.  We also picked up some milk, creamer, and cookies yesterday.  Yes, Nutty Butter cookies, to which we both had 4 the entire night.  I also noticed that I am up to drinking 60+oz or 2 Nalgene 32 oz containers of water daily.  My body seems to like it; thus, making me a peeing machine.

It’s 9am and I have yet to eat breakfast, besides the two cookies I had.  I will remedy that, and start having water for which I am been craving since yesterday, ½ a gallon of tea apparently didn’t do it.


(No session today)
I did my goal of three workouts this week!!!  It is a lot harder than it seems regardless of one’s schedule. Lance and I went to Publix and got some great food.  I really like Publix, I wish my budget could afford it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment