Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My back is hurting to the point where I woke up last night in pain.  Lance was snoring and elbowing in my back which didn’t help.  The imitation Ibuprofen didn’t help.  And because it didn’t help, I didn’t take any more.  What did help oddly enough was finding the right humming frequency.  Doing this has worked on headaches, migraines, and now back pain.

When I say migraines, I mean the ones where you feel like you’re about to vomit, or you are almost in tears because you just want the pain to go away for 5 seconds but it is only 9am, so you still have to function (98% of the time I do), because I have had migraines since elementary school with no relieve.

Rather than sit in front of the television and not do anything, I decided to shower and re-dread(lock) my hair.  I started doing my hair in January 2014 because we moved to a new place, too far from my novice natural hairdresser.  Last month I bought all of the utensils I would need: blower dryer, hair clips, shea butter, all-in-one hair oil.  The total cost was $30, but having spent 2-3 hrs doing my hair (this time too) saves about $60 every time I do my hair myself…


I still hurt…

No comments:

Post a Comment